About the auction centre
Phone: 0121 516 9300
Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12 noon
From the North on the M6
Leave Motorway at Jct 7 and take 2nd exit onto A34. After a further 2.1 miles turn left onto Church Rd and at T junction (0.5) miles, turn left onto Aldridge Rd but bear to right at V neck onto College Rd. BCA is 100 yds to your right beside an Esso Petrol Station.
From the South on the M6
From South on M6 leave at JCT 6 and merge onto A38 (M) towards city centre and take the second exit at Dartmouth Circus. Take the 3rd exit onto Newtown Middleway. At the first traffic lights turn right onto the A34. After 2.9 miles keep to the right at V neck onto College Rd. BCA is 100 yds to your right beside an Esso Petrol Station.
Transport & Travel
Rail - Perry Barr Station
National Rail Enquiries - Tel: 03457 484950
Air - Birmingham International
Tel: 0871 222 0072
- Travelodge Hotel - Birmingham Perry Barr - Aldridge Rd, Birmingham, B42 2SP
Tel: 0871 984 6258
Facilities at BCA Birmingham
- 3 Auction lanes
- Courtesy shuttle bus from the customer car park to the centre entrance
- Business centre
- Regional Operations Director - Robin Wilde
- Regional General Manager - Dominic Burr
- General Manager - David Ross
- Sales Manager - Tina Harper
- Business Administration Manager - Louise Phillips
- Operations Manager - Tom Mannion
- Account Executives - Shane Sharma, Jordan Speed, Tracey McConnell,
- Account Controllers - Fran Fellows, Sumita Patel, James Reynolds
- Transport Manager - Please contact Emma Webb at BCA Birmingham - Perry Barr
- Yard Manager - Lee Carrington
There is a Refuel Restaurant onsite serving a range of hot and cold food, drinks and snacks.
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Birmingham Perry Barr please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome providing advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0) 121 516 9300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.